I went to update my resume today and I thought I would look to make sure the URLs to the websites I’ve designed were still OK.
The URL for my spring semester web class didn’t pull anything up and after further investigation I found that all the files were gone.
I could not believe that VU (Vincennes University) deleted the student’s files on this one server, when they left the web server I used during the fall semester, with all the files intact. I, OF COURSE, had backup files and should have stuff moved over to this server by the time I have the new resume done. Speaking of the resume, work continues on the new design which will include new features. Also, look forward to some new updates probably tomorrow, but maybe tonight.