- Promote Your Business
- Show Real Estate Listings
- Conduct Virtual Field Trips
- Scout Event Locations
Why You Should Care:
Using Google Maps Street View on your website will personify there user’s experience and will also allow recognition of your company to somebody who hasn’t been there before.
Whenever I visit a business or go to a new neighborhood, here in New York City, more often times than not I will Google and ‘Street View’ the location and neighborhood. Many times it has prepared me to look for landmarks and recognize personal safety concerns when traveling to ‘questionable’ neighborhoods.
Streets View allows you to:
- Enhance your user’s experience
- Increase your marketing appeal
- Enable visitors to recognize your location
- Increase your customer’s confidence
Share your comments on how you use Streets View on your website.